LAST UPDATED: JANUARY, 2018.
Welcome to the Cookie and Privacy Policies of the Eurekly Website (the “Policies”), which shall be construed as a binding agreement between you, the User and the Service Provider (in this policy, the “User” or “You” or “Your”), and Eurekly which runs and administers the website located at http://www.eurekly.com its pending sub-domains and parent domains and folders, (altogether referred to herein as the “Site”). Through your access to the Site it is construed that you agree with these policies and the manner in how we treat your personal information, gathered as determined in these policies. Eurekly has set out these policies for Users to know and understand how the information is collected from them is managed and how it is collected. In case of any requests, observations, questions or other feedback, or personal data removal, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL THE DEFINITIONS AS WELL AS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORMTHROUGH THIS LINK, APPLY TO THIS SET OF POLICIES. WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL USERS READ THESE POLICIES CAREFULLY AND REGULARLY, TO REMAIN INFORMED OF HOW THE INFORMATION WHICH IS COLLECTED FROM IS HANDLED. IN CASE YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND/OR HANDLED, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CEASE ALL USE OF THE SERVICES AND DO NOT FURTHER ACCESS THE SITE.
Whenever a User visits, engages, registers or enters the Site available on the Site we may collect different types information
Personal Provided Information
When you access and log to the Site using your personal data which may be stored on our services. Such information you share with us willingly, and may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address.
- Payment method information.
- Mobile and/or Telephone Number
- Other information which may from to time be required by Eurekly.
When Service Providers register on the Site you they disclose information such as the services they offer, licenses, and other business-related information. This is not information which will be used for anything other than to be used on the Site for engagement, quotation and assignment of Task Orders through the Site.
USE OF THE GATHERED INFORMATION.
The collected information of Users is mostly used by Eurekly for running functionalities and features of the Site, and mainly to allow its users to leave ratings, as made possible through the available online forms. The collected information may also be used by Eurekly to better understand the behavior of users thereon and to implement new features to it. Occasionally Eurekly may use the collected information to contact Users, to present them with changes or other information and options related to the Site’s related topics, products and/or services. The collected data of Users is not meant to be sold or shared with a third party at any time, unless by a legal order or subpoena, to which Eurekly must legally comply with.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
About the security of Users’ information and data, Eurekly intends to make reasonable efforts to protect its servers and databases, using third party security and encryption software to protect and attempt to keep harmless the confidentiality and privacy of User’s information and personal data. Even so, Client hereby agrees and acknowledges that the internet is not a safe place or Site, and that by far no website or mobile application is 100% safe, despite of any efforts to prevent breaches or attacks. Therefore, Client states to understand that, despite of any efforts of Eurekly efforts, information may from time to time be accessed by any means of breach or shared or used in any way, or that such malicious parties may depositing any sort of malware or malicious software on our servers and which Eurekly does not have knowledge of.
The aforementioned does not count towards breaches done to any kind of account, and unauthorized access to the device used by User to access the Site.
From time to time parts of your information may be processed by a third party; such party shall be obligated to uphold these Policies, to protect the sensitive and personal data of Users of the Site, in the same proportion, or better manner than Eurekly does.
For all applicable legal purposes Eurekly construes anyone under the age of 18 to be a Child. Eurekly does not knowingly collect the information of Children, and does not allow, encourage or otherwise sponsor the registration of minors under the before stated age.
Whenever Eurekly becomes aware that delicate or identifiable information that has been collected and that such information is of a Child or has been submitted by a Child Eurekly shall in a reasonable amount of time:
- Not disclose with third parties and the collected information nor use it for any purpose.
- Delete that personal information from its files as soon as possible; and
- Be available for any further requests of such collected information to the Child’s parents or legal guardian.
CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES.
Eurekly may amend, change, or update these Policies from time to time, to either improve this section, or make Eurekly more law compliant, following any changes or innovations to applicable law. You are required upon acceptance of these Policies to frequently visit this section or part of the Site, to be notified of any changes. You waive all rights to be noticed of such changes, besides our noticing you in this section, and sending you and email to inform you of these changes, amendments and/or updates. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, Eurekly may make reasonable efforts to give you notice on the change of these Policies.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION.
If you are a Citizen of the EU or the EEA, including the United Kingdom, this Section shall apply to You and grant you additional rights regarding the collected data.
- As suggested by the GDPR, the amount of collected data has been kept to the minimum, and just suffices what Eurekly needs to satisfy the Services;
- Eurekly shall inform you to your provided e-mail address of any changes made to this section or to these policies;
- The system shall require you to affirmatively consent with these policies and the terms of service of Eurekly, when you report you come from a UE member country or the United Kingdom;
- As soon as Eurekly becomes certain of a data breach, we will send out an email informing about such breach.
You may send an email to email@example.com to reasonably exercise any of the following rights:
- You may at any time require access to the data collected from you by Eurekly;
- You may request that the collected data be deleted pursuant to your right to be forgotten;
- You may require that your collected data is transferred to you in a digital and readable format, and, if technically possible and feasible, the collected data be transferred to a different data collector, if such bridge where also technologically available;
- You may require rectification regarding any information collected from you which contains mistakes or has been misconstrued.
Kindly allow our staff to respond to you in a reasonable amount of time for any email sent to the aforementioned address, for any of the rights considered in this Section 7.